POST CONSTRUCTION RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
- Amelioration performance of the structure due to the thermal mass.
- Heat storage performance of the thermal mass.
- Optimization of the heat input and infrared radiation aspects of the thermal mass.
- Enhanced efficiencies of solar hydronic and passive solar systems.
- Transfer capabilities of thermal energy throughout the structure.
- Enhanced efficiencies of traditional heating systems.
- Efficiency performance of night sky radiant cooling.
- Electric off-peak load reduction benefits for thermal cooling for both radiant and conventional cooling systems.
- Control system optimization.
- Reduction in overall electric consumption.